Marine Interdiction Agent Jobs Vacancies
Job Overview: The USA invited to apply for a job vacancy. Candidates who are interested may apply for this Marine Interdiction Agent Jobs Vacancies. But, before applying the post we request to visit on the official website. After that, read the full notification carefully and understand the conditions for apply. The job is open to U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
Job Location:- Multiple Location Job Vacancies
- Brownsville, TX
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Saint Thomas, VI
- San Diego, CA
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Key West, FL
- Marathon, FL
- Miami, FL
- Fajardo, PR
- Key Largo, FL
- Mayaguez, PR
- Ponce, PR
- San Juan, PR
- West Palm Beach, FL
Application Important Date
Open Job:- 03/16/2019
Job Close:- 04/15/2019
|Salary: $52,285 to $67,465 per year
|Appointment Types:- Permanent
Read Job Notification Carefully
- Working Types:- Full time
|Pay Scale and Grade: GL 9
|Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: Yes
||Telework Eligible: No
|Number of Vacancies: Few vacancies in the Following Locations
- To meet the critical needs of the work site agency, your final job site may include a work site in South-East, South-West, and CAMB. This is a career ladder situation because grade level in GL-9, GS-11 and 12. will be eligible to upgrade to the next higher level (without representing), with each grade level (with Supervisor approval) 52 weeks After successfully completing, For example, you can:
- (RUS + 25% LEAP $ 63,615) – (RUS + LEAP + RI $ 74,945) per year * In January 2019, start with MIA as the GL-9 phase
- (RUS + 25% LEAP $ 74,484) – RUS + LEAP + RI $ 87,750 per year * (RUS + 25% LEAP $ 74,484) In January 2020, the first step in GS-
- Upgradation of GS-12 phase 1 (RUS $ 73,375) from January 2021 – (RUS + 25% LEAP 89,275) – (RUS + LAAP + RI $ 105,175) year *
Please note that this example includes a set of minutes. Make a maximum payment for local US Rest (RUS). Potential salary with LEAP and RI for CAMB sites. Wage rates are based on the “United States of America” pay of 2019 and with local high wages, or over time, or when annual or applicable costs do not increase, keep this in mind.
|Travel Requirement:- 25% or less – Position requires 25% local travel.
Supervisory status: No
Promotion Potential: 12
Condition to apply:
REQUIRED: Merchant Mariner Credential Qualifying.
- Meet Experience OR Education Requirements
- Medical and fitness standards and drug-related tests should be completed
- You may need to check the background and/or pass a false detector.
- Selection is indicated before the age of 40, veterinarians are exempted
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this post
- The male born after 12/31/1959 should be registered in selective service
- Early residents in the United States during the last three years, military exemption
- You are eligible for GL-9 (Salary Rush starts with $ 63,615 with LAAP, $ 74,945 with ROAS, LAAP and RI, up to 25% of possible overtime) If you are the least owner of a specific experience Years have given you the knowledge of basic methods, methods and law enforcement skills or a combination of qualified education or qualified experience and education.Examples of qualified experience include, but are not limited to:
- Arbitrators, interviews, and inquiries with law enforcement, witnesses and suspects
- Describing activities and comments, monitoring, writing a report
- Collect evidence and provide expert testimony in court?
See the education section for qualified education and/or a combination of qualified experience and education.
Merchant Merchant Trader Mariner Credential: You must provide a clear and current copy of your Merchant Merchant credentials. A qualifying MMC is required at the time of application.
Eligible Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC): OUPV, Master or Deck Mate, which displays end date and license capability pages.
More Details Read Notification Carefully
Background checks and security clearance
- If you have questions about the documentation required for this ad, please contact the CBO Employment Center at CBO_AMO_RECRUITING@cbp.dhs.gov or CBPHIRINGAMO@cbp.hs.gov. It is your responsibility to verify this information. Upload and Accuracy The CBP will not modify, alter or contact you regarding your order. If the document has not been read, you will not be able to see it in the managed app and you will have to re-upload it until the closing date.
- Your resume: A CV is required in English that describes your qualification for the job and will be used to review your eligibility. You must explain all your qualification experience to include; They work with the type of law enforcement, specific examples that include, your address and their duration of the performance. See the qualification. Upload as “Resume” * If you do not provide detailed work experience as described above, you will be ineligible for this ad.
- Necessary – United States Coast Coast Merchant Mariner Credentials: You must provide a clear and current copy of your Merchant Mariner qualification: OUPV, Master License or Mate Dick license, which appears, expiration date and license capacity page. Download MMC Exp & MMC Cap * as “Other” Failure to send these documents will prevent you from proceeding with the application process.
- Documentation Age: You will need to provide proof that you are eligible for this post if you are 40 or 40 years old within the next 60 days. If you are claiming age under the Federal Law Enforcement Service, then you should provide copies of your SF-50 which reflect the beginning and end of the federal (non-military) civil service you are claiming. If you do not meet the age requirement or are not able to provide proof, then you will not be considered under this notice. All current/former federal employees must provide required SF-50s (start/end) for the period they need.
- Veteran Preferences (VP): If you are claiming age preference on the basis of seniority, then submit the necessary Vice President’s documents. For VP application, you have to submit the following eligibility guide: Priority 5 Issue: Member version 4 of DD 214, showing Medal or Medal; 10 digit priority: Supporting documents as shown in Member 4 edition of DD 214 and standard 15; (Application for the preference of 10-point veterans). Disabled handicapped persons should submit a Disability Award letter from the VA in 1991 or if you are currently on active duty, then you have to prove the date of service from the Armed Forces, written order and order of expected discharge, qualified medals and isolation Must give written statement from the expected date. . Upload under “Other” according to age
- Texts: If any part of your qualifications is based on education, then your texts should be in English and from any recognized institution. Copies should be deposited from the colleges/universities that you have enrolled and who lead towards your qualified education. * If you use education to qualify * Download as “Text” under “Other”
Are you qualified, which depends on education? Provide a copy of your copy (at this time it is acceptable, official copies will be required before entering the service) or a list of courses with hours of completion provided by the institution. Education must be from an institution accredited by an agency accredited by the US Department of Education. Education received from a foreign university or college is not reliable unless it is evaluated by an organization that specializes in interpreting educational recognition data. For a list of recognized agencies see: www.naces.org
See Notification Carefully.
|We suggest reading More information carefully before applying on the official website for Marine Interdiction Agent Jobs Vacancies. www.jobgobierno.com is not an official website for any state. JobGobierno is an informative website about government jobs in USA states.